RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please ensure that your item fits into the parameters stated below, if return is not valid then the item will be returned to you at your cost.
- Due to the nature of our made to order products, we do not accept returns, refund or exchanges for change of mind or event cancellations. We also cannot accept returns, refunds or exchanges on jewellery or shoes due to hygiene issues.
- In the event that you receive an item that is damaged or faulty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the delivery of your item so that we can resolve this for you ASAP. Please include images of the fault or incorrect item.
- Products that have a major fault can be returned for a refund, credit note or in exchange for another item.
- As a component of our commitment to sustainable practices products with minor faults can often be repaired for you at the cost of Gladstone Bridal. Once repaired we will return the item to you. Please keep a copy of your return postage receipt so that we can reimburse you for this cost if the item is confirmed faulty.
- Please note that all exchanges are final.
- Our team will work to process your return as soon as possible but please allow for up to 5 business days for your return to be processed once it has been received.